Website Hydra Acceptable Use Policy
By obtaining a service or product with Secure Dragon LLC. (We, Us, Our, Website Hydra), you (Client, User, Member) agree to all the terms listed in our Terms of Service
. The interpretation of these guidelines is at the sole discretion of Website Hydra:
VPS CPU AND LOAD POLICY
• VPSs with a load above 8.00 will be automatically restarted by our automated system.
• VPSs that maintain a load average above 0.90 for more than 4 hours will be automatically throttled to 50% of their CPU core until a ticket is opened by the client for review.
NETWORK PORT USAGE POLICY
• Network ports are a shared resource and anybody found to be utilizing an excessive amount of our network throughput for an extended period of time may be throttled.
PROHIBITED USAGE FOR ALL SERVICES
1. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
2. Sending or utilizing Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam") or running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists (must be "confirmed opt-in").
3. Advertising or providing any product or service that is designed to violate the terms or licenses of any company.
4. Operating on behalf of or providing access to any entities listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations(ROKSO) database.
5. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource.
6. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means with intent to avoid payment.
7. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information or data of any person or company by any means.
8. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass or cause a denial-of-service to any other person or company regardless of network.
9. Using Website Hydra's Services to interfere with the use of Website Hydra or any other network.
10. Containing or linking to content that Website Hydra considers illegal, obscene, insulting, distasteful, or that would make Website Hydra a target for attacks, threats, or any other form of negative action.
11. You may not run IRC (Internet Relay Chat) servers (clients/bouncers are allowed).
12. You may not run CamFrog software.
13. You may not host or link to any Habbo material from our network.
14. You may not run Kloxo Control Panel.
PROHIBITED USAGE FOR ALL SERVICES WITH SHARED RESOUCES
1. You may not run any process that Website Hydra deems excessive and impacts the other users on your server.
2. You may not run any process that interfaces with peer-to-peer (P2P) protocols such as bit torrent, I2P, freenet, TOR, etc..
3. You may not run any free public proxy or VPN services.
4. You may not run any scripts that "mine" or interface with crypto currency miners.
5. You may not run any process that utilizes "unused" resources such as WorldCommunityGrid, SETI@home, FOLDING@home, H@H, etc...
6. You may not run Jingling, HitLeap, or any other traffic exchange or generator software.
If you exceed or abuse the resources provided for your service the following action may be taken:
1. An overage or resource usage fee may be issued.
2. Suspension of service (in severe cases termination).
3. Throttling/limiting of resources.
4. Turning off service and notification.